Olive Touch is an educational, gastronomic and wellness program in cooperation with TZ Malinska and Utla Olive Oil.
The agreed departure dates are every Wednesday and Saturday in October: a visit to traditional olive groves, a stay in nature, followed by gastronomic and
wellness oasis in the hotel inspired by olive oil.
The package is 230 € per person and includes:
- 2 x nights in a double room
- 2x olive oil inspired fine dining dinner
- 2x two olive oil partial 30-minute massages
- a trip to the olive groves accompanied by a professional guide ( Half-day excursion included)
- A bottle of Žlahtina Wine / for 2 persons
More about Half-day excursions:
- 10:00 Departure from Porat, ride with the tourist train to Bogovići
- 10:30 Dubašnica Heritage House – sightseeing of an autochthonous house
- Bogovski toš – a visit to the largest traditional processing mill olives in Dubašnica with a tasting of homemade brandies and cheesecakes
- Church of St. Apollinaris – a story about the origin of Dubašnica
- 11:30 Arrival at the olive grove (Porat), harvesting olives by traditional methods, tasting homemade cheese and olive oil
- Olive Touch gift/souvenir
- 13:30 Return by tourist train to hotels
* Half-day trip, listed times and itinerary are subject to change.
*The price of the half trip is 30.00 EUR per person. Tickets can be booked at
the reception / if you just want to buy a ticket for a half-day trip /